Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If you are your life's author

I am reading Steve Jobs biography and just yesterday night the last thought that came to my mind before I fell asleep while reading the book was " How would I like my biography to be written? What will be the significant chapters?"

Today, I looked watched this inspiring video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2QZM7azGoA&feature=share and Amy starts by saying " If your life were a book and you were the author, how would you want your story to go?"


4 comments:

Novacaine said...

How's the biography btw?

tejesh kinariwala said...

its good...but its very documentary like..doesn't feel like a steve jobs biography..with steve jobs as the subject i don't mind exaggerations and hyperbole after all i believe that his existence is to inspire and to inspire you need hyperboles :)

Shubhi said...

Aah amazing it was!!
check out dis 1..Myt lyk it!
0ne of my personal favourites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38S9o_6qnc

Eruditus said...

Thanks Shubhi...loved the video :)