Monday, September 28, 2009

awesome stop animation

talking of animation, seen a film which

1. is the first 3D film[citation needed]
2. has the smallest name for an animated film ever.
3. is another one from Pixar
4. is as awesome as the others

"UP" wit, quality, adventure!

anyways enjoy this one for now..."people out there are really doing awesome things yaar" is what my mind says. Hope yours does too...

COMBO a collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis (2 times loop) from blu on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Novacaine said...

I really loved the movie. The decision to go to UP came so easily - Kinari said, UP's up - wanna go. Even before I said YES, the inner voice in me had said yes. I was amazed, for it is generally reluctant to go to a movie (my last movie was Dark Knight!!!)

Photonic said...

Well, I guess the first Animated 3D film was Polar Express.

tejesh kinariwala said...

ya checked it.
I am sorry for the wrong info.
Anyways UP is much much better than Polar Express